Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving

Wow! I can't believe it's been a week since my last post! I hope you all have had a great Thanksgiving! My doll sisters and I had a nice turkey dinner on Thanksgiving. Elsie cooked the turkey we ate and Camilla and I made some pies to eat for dessert. I made an apple pie and Camilla made a pumpkin pie. Kathleen also made one of her delicious blueberry pies. Yum! It was hard to choose which pie I wanted to eat, so I had a small slice of each. I was very full by the time dinner was over!
On Friday, Camilla and I went out to do some black Friday shopping. We woke up very early and we went shopping at Michael's and Joann Fabrics and bought three pairs of new shoes and some pretty fabric to make some new clothes. I can't wait to show you our new shoes! Camilla is wearing one pair of them right now. I'm still thinking about what kind of clothes I'm going to make out of the fabric. Do any of you have some suggestions about what I should make?
How were your Thanksgivings? Did you do any black Friday shopping?
~Jess~
An American Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment