Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Little Red Riding Hood

Hi everyone! Here are some pictures of me as Little Red Riding Hood for the fairy tale theme in the first round of AGC. Alisha took over 40 pictures! These are just a few from our photo shoot. The outfit I'm wearing is the one I told you Alisha was working on for me. She made the skirt using a doll sewing pattern (I'll post more on that later) and she made the hooded cape for me using a design she came up with herself.

The picture I chose for the contest.


Me posing in my costume.
Headshot

My Build-A-Bear friend, Jack Wolf, pretended to be the wolf from the story for me.
I hope you all enjoyed my photos! I made it to the second round of AGC, so stayed tuned to my blog to see more pictures of me for the next round! I can't wait to find out what the theme is!
By the way, Camilla will be posting soon, but she's a little bit shy and isn't sure what to write on a blog. She is going to give it a try, though!



~Jess~
An American Girl


1 comment:

  1. Very nice! I love the outfit, especially the cape! You did a great job!

    I have been planning to make winter capes for my Ginger Brook Hollow dolls but haven't found an easy pattern yet. I don't like to sew, so I want easy! LOL!

    ReplyDelete